Winter 7v7 Indoor League
WINTER INDOOR LEAGUE IS BACK!
Back by popular demand, mark your calendars for our Winter Indoor 7v7 League!
All U9-U12 teams are encouraged to participate in this fun league with no practices, just games. Players enjoy a continuous game using the walls and playing to music – players get a fun experience without the pressure.
U9-U10 (JA Only) Thursdays 4:45pm to 8:15pm start time
U9-U13 (Rec Only) Saturdays 12:00pm to 5:00pm start time
- Format: 7v7 Full Field (6 field players + Keeper)
- Cost: $550 per team
- Dates: January 11 – March 3 (Thurs or Sat-8 weeks)
- Location: Westridge Rec Center
- Deadline: Midnight, Dec 11th or until the league is full.
All games will have a running clock for 28 mins (no half time).
Recommended roster size is 10 players.
All registrations will be done as a team (No individual registrations.)
Playing different age groups and gender is expected.
7v7 League Rules
- 7 v7 (6 field players + goalkeeper)
- Walls are in play!
- Subs are on the fly
- 28 minute games – No halfs!
- Ball is a deadweight futsal ball (between a size 3 and 4 but much heavier to keep the ball on the pitch.)
- Keepers may only handle the ball in designated area
- Keepers may not punt the ball
- All fouls are indirect (2 players must touch the ball before scoring on any dead ball.)
- No Sliding
What to wear:
- Uniforms are your choice and can be anything that is matching in color and appropriate for a youth soccer league. All players MUST wear shin guards for safety. Cleats or indoor shoes are acceptable at Westridge Rec Center.
- Teams may have games against opposite gender and different age groups.
- Scores are not kept.
- There are no standings.
- This is a fun league that gets the players extra touches without the pressure.