Summer 4v4 Real Street Soccer League -
Summer 4v4 Real Street Soccer League –
Real Colorado STREET SOCCER 4v4 SUMMER LEAGUE is unlike anything you have experienced before. This non-stop action is not only fun but will create real game situations in a 4v4 small – sided game format playing on an artificial turf surface. Street Soccer is a version of soccer that focuses on flair, style and talent that showcases a free-flow form of soccer that has been captivating audiences around the world. With videos going viral of famous soccer players playing 4-on-4 street soccer to FIFA launching their own version as a game (FIFA Street), street soccer is becoming a globally recognized sport on its own.
Do you have what it takes to become CHAMPION of the Street…?
- Date: June 21st – August 3rd, 2019 – (6 Weeks)
- Deadline: Sunday, June 9th, 2019
- Location: Heritage Regional Park – Lower West Turf Field
- Playing Format—4v4 w/keeper (maximum 8 players/team)
- Artificial Turf Surface w/ Futsal Balls (Outdoor)
- Playing Dimensions—25 yards x 35 yards
- Goal Sizes – 4’ x 10’
- Out-of-Bounds Walls
- (2) 12-Minute Halves w/ 2-Minute Half Time
- All games are on Friday Evenings 5pm – 9pm and Saturday Mornings 9am – 12pm.
- Youth: 2012 (U8) – 2005 (U15), Male/Female – Fall 2019 age groups
- League Fees: $350.00 per team
- Rules will be posted online.
Please contact Bobby Warner with any questions