Real Street Soccer 4v4 Summer League – Real Colorado STREET SOCCER 4v4 SUMMER LEAGUE is unlike anything you have experienced before. This non-stop action is not only fun but will create real game situations in a 4v4 small – sided game format playing on an artificial turf surface. Street Soccer is a version of soccer that focuses on flair, style and talent that showcases a free-flow form of soccer that has been captivating audiences around the world. With videos going viral of famous soccer players playing 4-on-4 street soccer to FIFA launching their own version as a game (FIFA Street), street soccer is becoming a globally recognized sport on its own.
Do you have what it takes to become CHAMPION of the Street.?
- Street Soccer Rules
- COVID19 Street Soccer Waiver
- Street Soccer Waiver
- Guidelines for safety for players, parents and officials
- Dates: July 2nd – August 6th, 2020 – (6 Weeks)
- Age Groups: 2012 (U9 fall age group) – 2002 (U18 fall age group), Male/Female
- Fees: $400.00 per team
- Location: Heritage Regional Park – Lower West Turf Field
- Days and Times: All games are on Thursday Evenings 5pm – 9pm
- Registration Deadline: Saturday, June 27th, 2020
- Teams : 4v4 w/keeper (maximum 8 players/team)
- Fields: Artificial Turf Surface w/ Futsal Balls (Outdoor)
- Playing Dimensions: 25 yards x 35 yards
- Goal Sizes: 4′ x 8′
- Out-of-Bounds Walls
- (2) 12-Minute Halves w/ 2-Minute Half Time
- All other rules will be posted online.
Contact Bobby Warner with questions. If the league is cancelled due to the current pandemic of COVID-19 prior to the start of the season, full refunds will be issued.
Error: The account for needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.