The field status is updated by 3:30 pm on weekdays and by 7:00 am on weekends. The Direct Dial to our weather line is 720-360-3900.
This page is not updated daily. If inclement weather should occur after a field has been opened, it is the responsibility of the field user to cancel activity if participants’ safety and/or field conditions become compromised.
Recreational Cancellation and Reschedulement Info
Recreational Game Day Cancellation Policy – this applies to all recreational, JA and JA Prep teams.
- Makeup games for March 16 have been moved to Sunday March 24 same time and location. Please contact your opposing coach to let them know of our HOME game makeup policy.
- If you or your opposing team are unable to play in this date please email email@example.com for your alternate choice.
- Our other options for make up games for March 16 are as follows
- Sunday, March 31st
- A double header Saturday
We will not be able to schedule any other Sundays besides March 31st at this time because we need to save those dates for other possible make ups if fields are closed on upcoming Saturdays.
Please email Theresa no later than 5:00pm on Monday March 18 if you are unable to play on March 24.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation,
***IF your game is AWAY, you must contact the opposing coach to find out their makeup policy
Competitive Cancellation Information
Competitive reschedulements are done on a team by team basis. Please follow the reschedulement instructions provided to you at the beginning of the season.
- Remember to contact your opposing coach about the cancellation. Don’t assume they check our website!
- Remember field and game cancellations on our website on reflect only our own home games. Do not assume because our fields are closed your game vs. another club at their fields are also closed. Colorado weather can vary significantly from one part of our state and city to the next.