Common Soccer Injuries & Conditions
Common Soccer Injuries and Conditions
At Children’s Colorado, we see all types of commons soccer injuries and conditions—from concussions to ankle sprains, and everything in between. Dedicated to our community, we educate athletes, parents and coaches about nutrition and injury prevention, and provide excellent care when sports injuries do happen.
Learn more about the common soccer injuries and conditions we treat:
- ACL Injury
- Ankle Sprains
- Anterior Knee Pain
- Broken Bones
- Kneecap Instability
- Shin Pain & Shin Splints
- Sever’s Disease
- Osgood Schlatter Disease
Additional helpful concussion handouts and information
For young athletes:
- Return to Play After a Concussion
- Concussion Comeback Plan
- Concussion Recognition Training for coaches
Other concussion information
- Pediatric Sports Related Concussions Journal Article
- Do Soccer Header Bands Really Protect You from Injury?
- Colorado State Concussion Regulations – CO SB-40
- Baseline Concussion Testing
For more youth sports medicine information, visit our Orthopedics Institute website.