Real CO Soccerfest: 3rd Annual Recreational Tournament
2016 Real CO Soccerfest Recreational Tournament
U7—U13 Boys and Girls — All Recreational Teams Invited!
Labor Day Weekend, 9/1-5, 2016
Application Open Now Here!
New, VERY FUN format for Fall U7 and U8 Teams!
Great opportunity for Fall 2016 teams to play the weekend before the CSA League Season starts.
- Games could begin at 5pm on Thurs., 9/1 depending on flight size.
- Otherwise, games begin at 5pm on Friday, 9/2.
- Final games will be Sun., 9 /4, with weather rollover to Mon. 9/5, only if necessary.
- Games to be played at Highland Heritage and Challenger Parks
- Tournament Registration opens June 7, 2016
- Questions: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
U9-U13 teams will have championship round with awards for Champions and Finalists, team and players.
- U9/U10 will play 7v7, U11-U13 will play 9v9
- $425 Registration Fee, 3 game guarantee
U7-U8 teams will play a round robin format, with no championship games. Emphasis on the fun of the game!
- U7 will play 4v4, U8 will play 5v5 including gk
- $375 Registration Fee, 3 game guarantee
- Uniform Contest for U7 and U8 Teams & Coaches
Lots of Fun for all ages during Soccerfest at Heritage Park on Saturday!
- Face Painting
- Food Trucks, Snow cones
- Rapids Bounce Houses and Fun
TEAM REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Registration will open June 7.
- Deadline to register will be 8/15, but we could fill our flights earlier so DON’T WAIT to apply. Teams are accepted on first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration fees are $375 per U7 or U8 team and $425 per U9 through U13 team.
- Payment will be via check or credit card (entered into team application).
- NOTE: No application will be considered without receipt of payment by Real CO via check mailed to 8200 S. Akron St., Ste. 122, Centennial CO 80112 or credit card entered into online application.
- Payments will not be cashed/charged until team is accepted.
- It is our goal to complete the tournament on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (9/1-4/2016), however, if there are any weather issues over the weekend, games may roll over to Monday, 9/5, to be completed as early in the day as possible.
- All teams must be prepared to begin play as early as 5pm onThursday, 9/1 or Friday, 9/2.
- Preliminary Schedules will be available on or about Wednesday, 8/24.
CO RAPIDS SOCCERFEST TICKET OFFER:
- Information coming soon!
TEAM UNIFORM/EQUIPMENT/ROSTER INFO:
- Home team will provide game ball to be approved by center referee.
- All players must wear shin guards under their socks and soccer cleats.
- All U9-13 teams must wear matching uniforms; uniquely numbered jerseys, shorts, socks. (Tape is okay for adjusting numbers.)
- U7 and U8 teams must wear matching uniform or costumes for easy team recognition.
- Goalkeeper jerseys must be a different color from both teams uniform so as to be easily recognized as a goalkeeper.
- Players may only play for one team during the tournament.
- All teams are guaranteed 3 games.
|Birth Year||Age Grp||Format||Ball Size||Max Roster||# of Guest Players Allowed||Pool Play Length of Half (all half-times will be 5 mins.) **Championship Round- add 5 mins. to each half|
|2010||U7||4v4||#3||8||2 (included in total of 8)||20 mins.|
|2009||U8||5v5 incl gk||#3||10||3 (included in total of 10)||20 mins.|
|2008||U9||7v7||#4||12||4 (included in total of 12)||25 mins.|
|2007||U10||7v7||#4||12||4 (included in total of 12)||25 mins.|
|2006||U11||9v9||#4||16||5 (included in total of 16)||25 mins.**|
|2005||U12||9v9||#4||16||5 (included in total of 16)||25 mins.**|
|2004||U13||9v9||#5||16||5 (included in total of 16)||30 mins.**|
TEAM CREDENTIALS REQUIRED AT TEAM CHECK-IN:
- One representative of each team must attend Team Check-in, at the Real CO Office, 8200 S. Akron St., Ste. 122, Centennial CO 80112, on Wednesday, 8/31, 1-7pm.
- Field check-ins will be available 9/1-3, 60 mins. in advance of first game.
- All teams must provide 2 copies of their club certified roster, including signature of club registrar or state association.
- Teams must provide 2 copies of the Tournament Guest Player Roster, if applicable. Form located online soon.
- All teams must provide a Team Information Form, located online soon.
- ALL players must have signed medical releases, form located online MEDICAL RELEASE FORM to be reviewed at team check-in and kept in team possession throughout the tournament. If your team already has a medical release in place for each player, you can use that form. No requirement to use our form.
- U11 -U13 Teams must have player passes for each player.
- Posted online soon.
AWARDS FOR U9-U13 Divisions:
- First and second place teams will receive team trophies and player awards.
- All players and coaches will receive tournament gifts at team check-in.
AWARDS FOR U7 – U8 DIVISIONS:
- Player Awards will be given for Best Boys and Girls Team Costumes.
- Coach Awards will be given for Best Boys and Girls Coach Costumes.
- Coming Soon.