Real CO Soccerfest: 2nd Annual Recreational Tournament
Real Colorado is excited to announce our 2nd Annual Soccerfest Recreational Tournament, Sept. 4-7, 2015!
2015 Real Colorado Soccerfest TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
Tournament dates are September 4-7, 2015
- This is a pre-Fall 2015 season tournament, so teams will play as their Fall 2015 team.
- The tournament will offer a 3 game minimum and will include Real Recreational and Junior Academy U7 – U12 boys and girls teams, as well as teams from area soccer clubs — CrossQuad, Option 1, InterLeague, InHouse Rec teams.
- Teams will be flighted according to standings, results and request.
- Real Colorado SoccerFest will take place at Highlands Heritage Regional Park and Challenger Park
- U7-U8 Boys and Girls Teams will play 6v6
- U9 – U10 Boys and Girls will play 8v8
- U11 and U12 Boys and Girls teams will play 9v9
TEAM REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Registration is Open. To apply, click here.
- Registration fees are $350 per U7 or U8 team and $400 per U9 through U12 team
- Payment will be via check or credit card (entered into team application).
- NOTE: No application will be considered without receipt of payment by Real CO via check mailed to 8200 S. Akron St., Ste. 122, Centennial CO 80112 or credit card entered into online application.
- Payments will not be cashed/charged until team is accepted.
- Application deadline is Friday, August 14, however, if our brackets fill, it will close earlier. Teams are accepted on first-come, first-served basis.
- U7 and U8 teams will play (2) 20-minute halves with (1) 5-minute half-time.
- U9 and U10 teams will play (2) 25-minute halves with (1) 5-minute half-time.
- U11 and U12 teams will play (2) 30-minute halves with (1) 5-minute half-time.
- All teams are guaranteed 3 games.
- Players may only play for one team during the tournament.
- It is our goal to complete the tournament on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (9/4-9/6/15), however, if there are any weather issues over the weekend, games may roll over to Monday, 9/7, to be completed as early in the day as possible.
- All teams must be prepared to begin play as early as 5pm on Friday, 9/4.
- Preliminary Schedules will be available on or about Friday, 8/21.
- U7-8 teams will use a Size 3 ball.
- U9-12 teams will use a Size 4 ball.
- Home team will provide game ball to be approved by center referee.
- All players must wear shin guards under their socks and soccer cleats.
- All teams must wear matching uniforms; uniquely numbered jerseys, shorts, socks.
- Goalkeeper jerseys must be a different color from both teams uniform so as to be easily recognized as a goalkeeper.
TEAM CREDENTIALS REQUIRED AT TEAM CHECK-IN:
Real Colorado SoccerFest Roster Sizes
|Age||Format||Roster Size||# of Guest Players Allowed|
|U7-8||6v6||12 total||3 (to be included in total of 12)|
|U9-10||8v8||14 total||4 (to be included in the total of 14)|
|U11-12||9v9||18 total||6 (to be included in total of 18)|
- One representative of each team must attend Team Check-in, at the Real CO Office, 8200 S. Akron St., Ste. 122, Centennial CO 80112, on Tuesday, 9/1, 10am – 2pm. Field check-ins may be available on 9/4 or 9/5 60 mins. in advance of first game.
- All teams must provide 2 copies of their club certified roster, including signature of club registrar or state association.
- Teams must provide 2 copies of the Tournament Guest Player Roster, if applicable. Form located online SoccerFest_Guest_Player_Form.
- ALL players must have signed medical releases, form located online MEDICAL RELEASE FORM to be reviewed at team check-in and kept in team possession throughout the tournament. If your team already has a medical release in place for each player, you can use that form. No requirement to use our form.
- U11 and U12 Teams must have player passes for each player.
- Posted online here.
- FIFA Penalty kicks will only take place as a tie-breaker to determine advancement from pool play, as indicated in tournament rules, or to determine advancement or winner during championship round.
- First and second place teams will receive team trophies and player awards.