5v5 League Rules
- 5 v 5 (4 field players + goalkeeper)
- Walls are in play!
- Subs are on the fly
- 2 – 13 minute halves
- Ball is a deadweight futsal ball (between a size 3 and 4 but much heavier to keep the ball on the pitch.)
- Keepers may only handle the ball in designated area
- Keepers may not punt the ball
- All fouls are indirect (2 players must touch the ball before scoring on any dead ball.)
- No Sliding
What to wear:
- Uniforms are your choice and can be anything that is matching in color and appropriate for a youth soccer league. All players MUST wear shin guards for safety. Cleats or indoor shoes are acceptable at Westridge Rec Center.
- Teams may have games against opposite gender and different age groups.
- Scores are not kept.
- There are no standings.
- This is a fun league that gets the players extra touches without the pressure.