REAL CO SOCCERFEST: 4th ANNUAL RECREATIONAL TOURNAMENT
2017 Real CO Soccerfest Recreational Tournament
U8—U13 Boys and Girls — All Recreational Teams and Front Range League Teams Invited!
Labor Day Weekend, 8/31-9/4/2017
Application Open Now Here!
Great opportunity for Fall 2017 teams to play the weekend before the CSA League Season starts.
- Games could begin at 5pm on Thurs., 8/31, depending on flight size.
- Otherwise, games begin at 5pm on Friday, 9/1.
- Final games will be Sun., 9 /3, with weather rollover to Mon. 9/4, only if necessary.
- Games to be played at Highland Heritage and Challenger Parks
- Fees: U8 – $325, U9-10 – $425, U11-13 – $475.
- Tournament Registration open now, here.
- 3 game guarantee, Championship Round for U9-U13.
- Questions: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
TEAM REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Apply now.
- Deadline to register is August 21, 2017, but we could fill our flights earlier so DON’T WAIT to apply. Teams are accepted on first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration fees are $325 per U8 team and $425 per U9 – U10 team and $475 per U13 team.
- Payment will be via check or credit card (entered into team application).
- NOTE: No application will be considered without receipt of payment by Real CO via check mailed to 8200 S. Akron St., Ste. 122, Centennial CO 80112 or credit card entered into online application.
- Payments will not be cashed/charged until team is accepted.
- If a team is not accepted, they will not be charged – checks will be voided with scanned copy of voided check emailed to team.
- Questions: email@example.com
REAL CO SOCCERFEST FORMS
CO RAPIDS SOCCERFEST TICKET OFFER
As a participant of Real CO Soccerfest you have the opportunity to attend one of two CO Rapids matches at a special rate. You must contact the CO RAPIDS directly at the link below to order. This is not done through the Real Office.
Saturday, 8/19, 7pm – CO Rapids vs. DC United OR Saturday, 9/30, 7pm, – CO Rapids vs. Montreal Impact
U9-U13 teams will have championship round with awards for Champions and Finalists, team and players.
- U9-10 Fees – $425, U11-13 Fees – $475.
- It is our intent that all teams will play 3 games with a championship game coming out of all brackets. Depending on the numbers of applicants, as well as the age group of brackets, however, champions may be determined based on points.
- For brackets of 4 or 8, there are Championship games, as posted in the schedule.
- For brackets of 5, all teams automatically play 4 pool play games so the champions and finalists will be determined on points, as indicated in the Real CO Soccerfest General/Overall Rules, online here. Tie breakers apply.
- Award Presentations ;There will be team trophies and player medals for all Champions and Finalists presented immediately following final games or last games in brackets of 5. Please bring your whole team to the HQ tent right after your game for presentations and photo opps in front of our Soccerfest Banner. We want to congratulate your team!
- There will be no score boards at the Soccerfest. All scores and results will be available via Gotsoccer.com on the Schedules and Results Page here.
- See you out there!
TEAM UNIFORM/EQUIPMENT/ROSTER INFO
- Home team will provide game ball to be approved by center referee.
- All players must wear shin guards under their socks and soccer cleats.
- All U9-13 teams must wear matching uniforms; uniquely numbered jerseys, shorts, socks. (Tape is okay for adjusting numbers.)
- U8 teams must wear matching uniform for easy team recognition.
- Goalkeeper jerseys must be a different color from both teams’ uniform so as to be easily recognized as a goalkeeper.
- Players may only play for one team during the tournament.
- All teams are guaranteed 3 games.
|Birth Year||Age Grp||Format||Ball Size||Max Roster||# of Guest Players Allowed||Pool Play Length of Half (all half-times will be 5 mins.) **Championship Round- add 5 mins. to each half for U11-13|
|2010||U8||5v5 incl gk||#3||8||2 (included in total of 8)||20 mins.|
|2009||U9||7v7||#4||10||4 (included in total of 12)||25 mins.|
|2008||U10||7v7||#4||12||4 (included in total of 12)||25 mins.|
|2007||U11||9v9||#4||12||5 (included in total of 16)||25 mins.|
|2006||U12||9v9||#4||16||5 (included in total of 16)||25 mins.**|
|2005||U13||9v9||#5||16||5 (included in total of 16)||30 mins.**|
TEAM CREDENTIALS AND FORMS REQUIRED AT TEAM CHECK-IN
- One representative of each team must attend Team Check-in, at the Real CO Office, 8200 S. Akron St., Ste. 122, Centennial CO 80112, on Wednesday, 8/30, 1-7pm.
- Field check-ins will be available 8/31-9/2, 60 mins. in advance of first game.
- All teams must provide 2 copies of their club certified roster, including signature of club registrar or state association.
- Teams must provide 2 copies of the SOCCERFEST GUEST PLAYER ROSTER if applicable.
- All teams must provide a TEAM INFORMATION FORM.
- ALL players must have signed medical releases, form located online MEDICAL RELEASE FORM to be reviewed at team check-in and kept in team possession throughout the tournament. If your team already has a medical release in place for each player, you can use that form. No requirement to use our form.
- No player passes are required to play in 2017 Real CO Soccerfest.
HOW TO REGISTER GUEST PLAYERS
How to Add Guest Players to your Soccerfest Roster
- U8 teams may have up to 4 guest players, to be included in their total roster size of 12
- U9/U10 teams may have up to 5 guest players, to be included in their total roster size of 14
- U11 – U13 teams may have up to 6 guest players, to be included in their total roster size of 16
- Guest players will be added to team rosters at Team Check-in via the Real CO Soccerfest Guest Player Form, found here.
- Complete the form and bring 2 copies to Team Check-in with the 2 copies of your State/Club Approved league roster.
- One copy of each will be kept by the tournament and the team will keep one of each which will have the Real Sticker attached to show tournament approval.
- The team copy of each should be provided to the referee before each game and collected after the game.
- Each guest player must have a completed Medical Release, found here, which must be shown at Team Check-in with all rostered player medical releases, and then kept at the field at all times during Soccerfest.
***If you have a player interested in being a guest player, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to connect your player with a possible team.
AWARDS FOR U9-U13 Divisions
- First and second place teams will receive team trophies and player awards.
- Trophies and medals will be awarded immediately following the last game in the bracket; could be a championship game or the 4th pool play game in a bracket of 5. Teams should report to the HQ tent for instruction and photo opportunities.
- All players and coaches will receive tournament gifts at team check-in.
YSPN SPORTS PHOTOGRAPHY
Real CO is very proud to have YSPN on hand to shoot Professional Action photos of your players and team photos at Soccerfest. For information and to Sign Up, please CLICK HERE.
REAL CO SOCCERFEST FIELD MAPS
All games will be played at
- Highland Heritage Park, 9651 S Quebec St, Highlands Ranch, CO 80130
- New, Western Turf Fields at Highland Heritage Park (same address, west of main fields)
SOCCERFEST SCHEDULE AND RESULTS
2017 Real CO Soccerfest Schedules will be available on or before August 25, 2017.