REAL CO SOCCERFEST: 3RD ANNUAL RECREATIONAL TOURNAMENT
2016 Real CO Soccerfest Recreational Tournament
U7—U13 Boys and Girls — All Recreational Teams Invited!
Labor Day Weekend, 9/1-5, 2016
Application Open Now Here!
New, VERY FUN format for Fall U7 and U8 Teams!
Great opportunity for Fall 2016 teams to play the weekend before the CSA League Season starts.
- Games could begin at 5pm on Thurs., 9/1 depending on flight size.
- Otherwise, games begin at 5pm on Friday, 9/2.
- Final games will be Sun., 9 /4, with weather rollover to Mon. 9/5, only if necessary.
- Games to be played at Highland Heritage and Challenger Parks
- Tournament Registration opens June 7, 2016
- Questions: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Soccerfest Schedule and Results
Real CO Soccerfest Field Map
All games will be played at Highland Heritage Park, 9651 S Quebec St, Highlands Ranch, CO 80130
Click here for field map.
U9-U13 teams will have championship round with awards for Champions and Finalists, team and players.
- It is our intent that all teams will play 3 games with a championship game. This year, however, due to numbers of teams in certain brackets, there will not necessarily be a championship game.
- For brackets of 4 or 8, there are Championship games, as posted in the schedule.
- For brackets of 5, all teams automatically play 4 pool play games so the champions and finalists will be determined on points, as indicated in the Real CO Soccerfest General/Overall Rules, online here. The tie breakers apply.
- Award PresentationsThere will be team trophies and player medals for all Champions and Finalists pr esented immediately following final games or last games in brackets of 5. Please bring your whole team to the HQ tent right after your game for presentations and photo opps in front of our Soccerfest Banner. We want to congratulate your team.Following Results and StandingsThere will be no score boards at the Soccerfest. All scores and results will be available via Gotsoccer.com on the Schedules and Results Page here.
- See you out there!
- U7 will play 4v4, U8 will play 5v5 including gk
- $375 Registration Fee, 3 game guarantee
- Uniform Contest for U7 and U8 Teams & Coaches
Lots of Fun for all ages during Soccerfest at Heritage Park on Saturday!
- Face Painting
- Food Trucks, Snow cones
- Rapids Bounce Houses and Fun
TEAM REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Apply now.
- Deadline to register will be 8/22, but we could fill our flights earlier so DON’T WAIT to apply. Teams are accepted on first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration fees are $375 per U7 or U8 team and $425 per U9 through U13 team.
- Payment will be via check or credit card (entered into team application).
- NOTE: No application will be considered without receipt of payment by Real CO via check mailed to 8200 S. Akron St., Ste. 122, Centennial CO 80112 or credit card entered into online application.
- Payments will not be cashed/charged until team is accepted.
CO RAPIDS SOCCERFEST TICKET OFFER
As a participant of Real CO Soccerfest you have the opportunity to attend the August 20th & September 17th CO Rapids matches at a special rate.
August 20th and September 17th Special Offer:
$39 – West Sideline
$32 – East Sideline
$26 – South Stands
To purchase: http://www.rapidstix.com/realsoccerfest2016
Any questions, please contact
Nikki Thompson at 303.727.3743 or via email at Nikki.Thompson@teamkse.com
TEAM UNIFORM/EQUIPMENT/ROSTER INFO
- Home team will provide game ball to be approved by center referee.
- All players must wear shin guards under their socks and soccer cleats.
- All U9-13 teams must wear matching uniforms; uniquely numbered jerseys, shorts, socks. (Tape is okay for adjusting numbers.)
- U7 and U8 teams must wear matching uniform or costumes for easy team recognition.
- Goalkeeper jerseys must be a different color from both teams’ uniform so as to be easily recognized as a goalkeeper.
- Players may only play for one team during the tournament.
- All teams are guaranteed 3 games.
|Birth Year||Age Grp||Format||Ball Size||Max Roster||# of Guest Players Allowed||Pool Play Length of Half (all half-times will be 5 mins.) **Championship Round- add 5 mins. to each half|
|2010||U7||4v4||#3||8||2 (included in total of 8)||20 mins.|
|2009||U8||5v5 incl gk||#3||10||3 (included in total of 10)||20 mins.|
|2008||U9||7v7||#4||12||4 (included in total of 12)||25 mins.|
|2007||U10||7v7||#4||12||4 (included in total of 12)||25 mins.|
|2006||U11||9v9||#4||16||5 (included in total of 16)||25 mins.**|
|2005||U12||9v9||#4||16||5 (included in total of 16)||25 mins.**|
|2004||U13||9v9||#5||16||5 (included in total of 16)||30 mins.**|
TEAM CREDENTIALS AND FORMS REQUIRED AT TEAM CHECK-IN
- One representative of each team must attend Team Check-in, at the Real CO Office, 8200 S. Akron St., Ste. 122, Centennial CO 80112, on Wednesday, 8/31, 1-7pm.
- Field check-ins will be available 9/1-3, 60 mins. in advance of first game.
- All teams must provide 2 copies of their club certified roster, including signature of club registrar or state association.
- Teams must provide 2 copies of the SOCCERFEST GUEST PLAYER ROSTER if applicable.
- All teams must provide a TEAM INFORMATION FORM.
- ALL players must have signed medical releases, form located online MEDICAL RELEASE FORM to be reviewed at team check-in and kept in team possession throughout the tournament. If your team already has a medical release in place for each player, you can use that form. No requirement to use our form.
- No player passes are required to play in 2016 Real CO Soccerfest.
AWARDS FOR U9-U13 Divisions
- First and second place teams will receive team trophies and player awards.
- All players and coaches will receive tournament gifts at team check-in.
AWARDS FOR U7 – U8 DIVISIONS
- Player Awards will be given for Best Boys and Girls Team Costumes.
- Coach Awards will be given for Best Boys and Girls Coach Costumes.