Real Street Soccer 4v4 Summer League – Real Colorado STREET SOCCER 4v4 SUMMER LEAGUE is unlike anything you have experienced before. This non-stop action is not only fun but will create real game situations in a 4v4 small – sided game format playing on an artificial turf surface. Street Soccer is a version of soccer that focuses on flair, style and talent that showcases a free-flow form of soccer that has been captivating audiences around the world. With videos going viral of famous soccer players playing 4-on-4 street soccer to FIFA launching their own version as a game (FIFA Street), street soccer is becoming a globally recognized sport on its own.
Do you have what it takes to become CHAMPION of the Street.?
- Street Soccer Rules
- COVID19 Street Soccer Waiver
- Street Soccer Waiver
- Guidelines for safety for players, parents and officials
- Dates: TBD
- Age Groups: TBA
- Fees: $400.00 per team
- Location: Heritage Regional Park – Lower West Turf Field
- Days and Times: All games are on Thursday Evenings 5pm – 9pm
- Registration Deadline: TBA
- Teams : 4v4 w/keeper (maximum 8 players/team)
- Fields: Artificial Turf Surface w/ Futsal Balls (Outdoor)
- Playing Dimensions: 25 yards x 35 yards
- Goal Sizes: 4′ x 8′
- Out-of-Bounds Walls
- (2) 12-Minute Halves w/ 2-Minute Half Time
- All other rules will be posted online.
Contact Theresa Echtermeyer with questions. If the league is cancelled due to the current pandemic of COVID-19 prior to the start of the season, full refunds will be issued.