Important Reschedulement Information
Real CO Makeup Request Procedure
- After 7 day Coach Conflict Reschedule period established by CSA ends, the only approved parameters for rescheduling are:
- Family tragedy
- Natural disaster
- State Cup/Presidents Cup Finals and Semi-finals weekend
- Out of State Tournament Travel (CSA approved in advance)
- National Testing Day (ACT, SAT)
- All other reasons, except field closures, are unapproved.
- If you still want to reschedule and pay the $100 CSA fee, all Makeup Game Requests must be submitted via our online form at realcolorado.net/competitive/team manager forms. (http://realcolorado.net/real-colorado-reschedulements/)
- 1st Preferred Makeup Time would be same date as original game, different time, if possible.
- No email requests asking what is available. No emails detailing situation. No requests for specific times or fields. The entire process is handled via submission of this link.
- All Make Up Game Requests must be submitted by 4pm on Tuesday the week prior to the originally scheduled game or new date, based on the situation.
- 2nd Preferred Makeup Time is Original/Same Date – Different time Requests:
- Use Submission Form – indicating new start times possible. For example, “Same date, start time before 11am or earlier; start time 2pm or later” in the Desired Time spots.
- Available Makeup Times/Days will be provided at the beginning of the league season.
- YOU MUST INCLUDE 3 DATES AND APPROXIMATE TIMES (morning or afternoon):
- PLEASE REMEMBER that you cannot submit a makeup game request without your opponent’s agreement to all dates/times you are submitting. If you propose dates, it is our assumption that both teams are in agreement, and we will reschedule based on the dates ASAP.
- $50.00 RE-SCHEDULING FEE – PLEASE REMEMBER that if you cancel and reschedule a game that has already been rescheduled, there will be a $50 fee assessed (in addition to the CSA fee, if applicable) before the 2nd makeup will be scheduled. (If your opponent requests the change, they pay.) The obvious exception to this policy is weather cancellation; no fee, in that case.
- We will communicate with only one person per team on rescheduling games-not coach AND manager.
- Do not send repeated emails requesting status. If you haven’t heard anything within a week, email email@example.com. Submissions will be checked daily and makeup games will be scheduled ASAP, in order they are received.
- Emails for clarification on the process are okay.
- NOTE: CSA Gotsoccer schedule may not be updated with the new info. BUT, if you have been provided with a makeup schedule from the Real office, that means it has been scheduled with the referees and they will be showing up at that time, date, place, regardless of what CSA Gotsoccer schedule says. Please let your opponent know this, too.