Real Colorado Cup Tournament featuring Colorado Showcase
The 2017 Real CO Cup Application is Closed EXCEPT for U13B teams. We still have room for 2 – U13B teams. If you are a U13B team looking to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with your team name and level of play ASAP.
We are very appreciative of our 2017 Participants. We look forward to having teams who are unable to play this year, apply earlier for the 2018 Real CO Cup featuring the CO Showcase. Our application will be open in October 2018.
2017 Real CO Cup Details
- May 25-29, 2017, Memorial Day Weekend
- Local teams including Colorado Springs, Boulder and Ft. Collins teams will begin play on Thursday, 5/25, 4:00, pm.
- All out of state teams must be ready to play at 4:00, pm, on Friday, 5/26.
- All championships will be played on Monday, 5/29, at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park (U15+) and Aurora Sports Park (U10-14)
- All traveling teams should be advised that there is no guaranteed end time for Monday games so departing flights or driving departures should not be planned prior to 7pm on Monday, 5/29.
- Deadline to enter is April 24, but we will close age groups as we fill so DON’T WAIT!
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Park (all U15+ teams) – 6000 Victory Way, Commerce City, CO 80022
- Aurora Sports Park (U11-12-13-14 teams) – 18601 E. Sports Park Drive, Aurora, CO 80011
- Dove Valley (U10-11-12 teams) – 13655 Broncos Parkway, Englewood CO 80112
- Possible fourth location – TBD
- NOTE: based on timing and team numbers, there could be some deviation from these sites, but this is our initial plan for hotel purposes.
COLORADO SHOWCASE DIVISION:
- All U15+ (1998/99 – 2002) teams will play in the Colorado Showcase Division.
- 3 Game Guarantee, with brackets of 4, 8 or 5, as allowed by numbers of teams
- FInalists and Champions will receive team and player awards in all brackets
- 200 college coaches attended last year
- We offer great amenities for college coaches, which along with our terrific competition, keeps our attendance growing each year!
- Maximum of 240 teams accepted in the CO Showcase Division so apply early!
REAL COLORADO CUP DIVISION:
- U10-14 teams will play in Real CO Cup Division, in the formats described below
- 4 game guarantee for all teams
- FInalists and Champions will receive team and player awards in all brackets
FORMAT AND FEES:
- DISCOUNT FOR TEAMS WHO APPLY PRIOR TO FEBRUARY 1, 2017
- CO RAPIDS MLS Game tickets included in all team registrations.
- U10-12 (2007-2005) teams playing 9v9 By 1/31/17 = $750 2/1/17 or later = $800
- U13-14 (2004-2003) teams playing 11v11 By 1/31/17 = $950 2/1/17 or later = $995
- U15-19 (2002-1998/99) teams playing 11v11 (CO SHOWCASE DIVISION) By 1/31/17 = $1100 2/1/17 or later = $1200
- ALL 9v9 TEAM REGISTRATIONS INCLUDE 13 TICKETS TO one of three CO RAPIDS MLS 2017 home game
- ALL 11v11 TEAM REGISTRATIONS INCLUDE 15 TICKETS TO one of three CO RAPIDS MLS 2017 home games
- ALL out-of-metro teams will have first choice of CO Rapids game to be played on Saturday, 5/27/17 at 7pm
- Additional tickets will be available directly from the CO Rapids at discounted prices for team members, parents, etc.
- No tournament games will be scheduled during the CO Rapids game so all teams can attend.
- Local teams will be able to utilize their tickets at their choice of 2 games offered by the Rapids on other dates.
- Get your tickets early!!!
- Click here for Real CO Cup CO Rapids MLS Tickets info.
STAY TO PLAY REQUIREMENT:
- All teams requiring a hotel stay must make their reservations via Anthony Travel.
- Last year we offered 50+ choices of hotels!
- Book early to get your preferred location, room format and price.
- Information to book is available here.
COLORADO SHOWCASE NATIONAL COMBINE:
- National Soccer Combine will be hosting a combine on Thursday, 5/25, 6-9pm and Friday, 5/26, prior to the start of CO Showcase games at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park.
- Great opportunity for the CO Showcase top unsigned talent to display their skills for college coaches coming to recruit at our tournament.
- Players wishing to participate will need to register individually as this is not team participation.
- Click here for all information. (INFO COMING SOON)
- 546 teams played in the 2016 Real CO Cup featuring the CO Showcase
- 16 states were represented!
- 200+ college coaches were in attendance at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park for the CO Showcase
- Deadline to enter is April 24, but we will close age groups as we fill so DON’T WAIT!
- We will be limiting the number of accepted teams once again, in order to improve the experience for participating teams.
QUESTIONS: Cindy Thomas, email@example.com
Stay-to-Play - Anthony Travel
All teams requiring a hotel stay must make their reservations through Anthony Travel. We have over 30 hotels with great team amenities and in good locations for our 3 tournament sites.
Click here to go to the Anthony Travel website for all information.
Colorado Rapids Tickets
How to obtain your team’s Colorado Rapids Tickets for the
2017 Real Colorado Cup & Showcase
Every registered tournament team receives an allotment of complimentary tickets
11v11 receive fifteen (15) complimentary tickets
9v9 receive thirteen (13) complimentary tickets
Tickets are only available for one (1) of the three (3) following matches:
- Saturday, May 13 – 2pm CO Rapids vs. San Jose Earthquake
- Saturday, May 27 – 6pm CO Rapids vs. Sporting KC** Real Cup Weekend
- Saturday, June 3 – 7 pm CO Rapids vs. Columbus Crew
*NOTE: All complimentary tickets must be redeemed for the same match. We will not divide complimentary tickets between multiple matches.
Additional Ticket Pricing
|Seat Location||Discounted Price|
- All ticket orders must be placed by Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 5PM (MST)
- Orders can be placed by contacting the Real CO Tournament Ticket Hotline at 303-727-3718 or Lionel.Orozco@teamkse.com
- Ticket orders cannot be redeemed at the Dick’s Sporting Goods Park Box Office
Ad’dl details and information available at 303-727-3718 or Lionel.Orozco@teamkse.com.
Thank you for your support of the Colorado Rapids!
Team Check-In Information
ALL CHECK-INS/REGISTRATIONS ARE ONLINE VIA GOTSOCCER
THERE WILL BE NO ONSITE/GAME DAY CHECK-INS
*PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY*
(You can print this page or download here.)
- Team check-ins/registration documents are due by: MONDAY, MAY 1, 2017 – but you can start uploading your documents any time. Start working on collecting your documents NOW!
- DO NOT WAIT UNTIL MAY 1,please – for your sanity and ours!
- All teams will receive a confirmation email stating that their check‐in documents are complete no later than: Friday, May 19, including a RCC verified copy of your roster to be used at all tournament games.
- Team documents will be monitored continuously. Communications will be sent regarding any issues.
- Teams are able to send us specific questions from within their team application on the documents page using the “Notify Registrar” section. We are able to respond back on the same page.
- Instructions for online check-in can be found below: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
- Tournament rules can be found here
- Please note that a player can ONLY play for ONE team throughout the tournament.
- RCC Verified Rosters will be collected by referees at all games. Actual laminated player cards and med forms must be available at the field, every game. Failure to produce any or all of these documents as requested at game time, will result in a forfeit of ALL team games.
- If there are questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org Always identify your team name in any email.
US CLUB TEAMS MUST PROVIDE:
1 copy of the US Club Roster (see “Frequently Asked Questions” below about adding guest players)
- A copy of each US Club Player and Coach Pass– every player and coach must have one to be allowed to play/coach (ONLY front must be copied)
- ONLY IF YOU HAVE GUEST PLAYERS: A copy of each guestplayer’s US Club Player Pass – every guest player must have one to be allowed to play (ONLY front must be copied)
- Download, read, complete and execute the RCC Policy/Rule Acknowledgement and Team Information Form
US YOUTH SOCCER TEAMS MUST PROVIDE:
- 1 copy of the State Approved, Official, Signed Roster (see “Frequently Asked Questions” below about adding guest players)
- A copy of each US Youth Soccer Player and Coach Pass – every player and coach must have one to be allowed to play/coach (ONLY front must be copied)
- ONLY IF YOU HAVE GUEST PLAYERS: A copy of each guest player’s US Youth Soccer Player Pass– every player must have one to be allowed to play
- Permission to Travel Form. All USYS teams from outside Region IV must have this form. Check with your State association for the appropriate form.
- Download, read and complete the RCC Policy/Rule Acknowledgement and Team Information Form
UPLOADING TO GOTSOCCER INSTRUCTIONS
After you have gathered the appropriate documents to register your team, please scan or create PDF files for each document type, as they will be uploaded separately. Please use appropriately descriptive names, i.e., Roster, Player Passes, RCC Policy, etc.) so you will know which files to upload where in your team application.
***We recommend scanning multiple player cards to fill an 8.5” x 11” piece of paper and thus requiring fewer “Player Passes” sheets. Please be sure to combine all player passes (alphabetical order required) into a single pdf.
Then, follow these instructions:
- Login to your TEAM ACCOUNT in gotsoccer.com with your team username and password.
- Select the “2017 Real CO Cup featuring the CO Showcase” Event
- Select “Documents”
- Select the labels from the dropdown list and upload the appropriate files.
- If you need to Notify Registrar, you will see that function on your documents page.
Can I email you my documents?
No. All documents must be uploaded to your GotSoccer account.
Can I ask a specific question during this process?
Yes. From your documents page in your team account, RCC Event application, there is a “Notify Registrar” spot. Click on notify, type in your short question and “Add”. RCC staff can see there is a notification and will reply at the same spot. Your team contact/manager will receive an automated email when we answer.
Once I’ve checked in using GotSoccer, will I receive an email confirming that my roster has been approved?
Yes. All teams will receive an email confirming their roster/documents have been approved. Your actual RCC verified roster will be uploaded into your team account by us. This is where you will print copies of your RCC verified tournament roster to bring to the tournament. This roster must be given to the referee 15 mins. prior to each game. You must always bring your roster, actual laminated player/coach passes (no copies) and medical forms to each game. You must get your roster back from the referee after each game. This email will be sent no later than 5 days prior to the tournament start date.
Players not attending the event:
If a player is not attending the event do I leave their name on the roster?
No, if a player is not attending the event; you need to cross their name off on the roster before you scan it.
What is the maximum number of guest players a team can bring to the event?
Six (6) guest players will be allowed.
- Teams may roster up to the maximum permitted for their age per Real Cup rules.
- Guest players are included in that maximum number.
How do I add a guest player?
Step 1: Obtain the guest player’s current player pass/card and medical release form.
Step 2: Copy your original roster. Please handwrite legibly and carefully, the guest player’s full name, unique jersey number, player identification number and birthday below the bottom of the existing rostered players.
Step 3: Proper paperwork for guest players is required:
US CLUB TEAMS DO NOT NEED ANY EXTRA PAPERWORK – just their US CLUB ROSTERS with the guest players written in, US Club player cards/passes, medical waivers.
USYS TEAMS USING GUEST PLAYERS:
- A guest player is any player not listed on your official roster you are using in the RCC. Some clubs or state associations will add guest players to a traveling team’s official roster. Please ask your club or state registrar about this! Any player listed/typed on your official, signed, verified roster is not considered a guest player by RCC.
- All guest players (written in by you on your roster) must have their player pass included with the whole team’s passes for RCC approval and their medical release at the field with those of the entire team.
- If the guest player and the team for which they are playing are both from CO, nothing else is needed (just pass, medical release, and name on official roster submitted by team, then approved by RCC)
- If the guest player is from ANY state other than CO, then they will need either Player Loan Papers or Interstate Permission to Travel Form.
- Player Loan Papers are obtained from your state association, i.e., a player from your state association is playing on your team (even from within your own club).
- Interstate Permission to Travel Form is for a player guest playing on a team from outside their state association, i.e., an AZ player is coming to play on a CO Team. Click here for this form or obtain from your state association.
IMPORTANT NOTE: US Club Soccer teams may only take guest players registered under US Club Soccer, and USYS teams may only take guest players registered under USYS. No roster may be comprised of players with different passes from different organizations (no “mixed rosters”).
Medical Release Forms
Medical Release Forms should not be uploaded for online check-in. By uploading the Signed RCC Policy Acknowledgement and Team Info Form (below), your team is stating they will have all player medical releases/waivers.
***All teams must have a medical release form for each player (including guest players) at the field for every game.
- Print out this form RCC Policy/Rule Acknowledgement and Team Information Form.
- You must upload your completed form into your team application. VERY IMPORTANT: NO TEAM CAN PLAY WITHOUT THIS SIGNED DOCUMENT IN ITS FILE! This will be the first place we will go to contact your team during the tournament weekend for any possible reason – it is extremely important that we have this signed document back from your team before you can play.
QUESTIONS? email@example.com — be sure to identify your team in every email.
2017 National Soccer Combine at the Real Cup
The 2017 National Soccer Combine at the Real CO Cup will be held at the following dates and times.
ACADEMIC SESSIONS: Registration and Information Here
Thursday, May 25 – Limited to 2018-2020
6-7:30pm – Girls – Session
7:30-9:00pm – Boys – Session
SESSIONS OPEN TO ALL: Registration and Information Here
Friday – May 26 – 2018-2021 players
9am – Girls – Session 1
10:30am – Boys – Session 1
12pm – Girls – Session 2
1:30pm – Boys Session 2
Please note that there may be some U15/’02 games played on Thursday evening but this will not be known until the schedule comes out on May 4.
2017 College Coaches Attending
Click here for the most up-to-date list of college coaches who have registered via gotsoccer.
2017 College Coach Registration Information
We invite all college coaches to this year’s Real CO Cup where we will offer excellent recruiting opportunities and even better amenities!
Our Registration Process is Two-Part:
- Register to attend on gotsoccer here. This is how our teams and players will know you are attending so they can send you their schedules.
- Register with Real Colorado directly here. (PLEASE NOTE: we need this form returned if you would like to reserve a ticket to attend the CO Rapids MLS game and BBQ on Saturday, May 27.)
Amenities Available for College Coaches attending the 2017 Real CO Cup featuring the CO Showcase:
- National Soccer Combine, Academic Showcase: 6pm-9pm, Thurs., 5/25 AND General Sessions: 10am – 3pm on Friday,5/26, at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park (Click here for National Soccer Combine information)
- Great Hotel Rates at Colorado Showcase Hotels (Click here to go to Anthony Travel’s website for 2017 Real CO Cup)
- Breakfast at your hotel, lunch and snacks at the Fields (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
- College Coach Hospitality Tent at Fields (sideline chairs, sunscreen available for your use)
- Welcome Check-In Reception on Friday, May 26, 2 – 7 pm, at Cafe Eighteen76 at DSGP
- Complimentary CO Rapids game ticket and BBQ on Saturday, May 27
Any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Real Cup Rules
Click here for the 2017 Real CO Cup featuring the Colorado Showcase Rules.
2017 Team Applicants
Click here for the list of all 2017 Team Applicants.
Area & Field Maps
Click these links for area map of hotels and fields and site maps.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Park — 6000 Victory Parkway, Commerce City, CO 80022
Aurora Sports Park – 18601 E. Sports Park Dr., Aurora, CO 80011
2017 Real CO Cup Forms
Interstate Permission to Travel Form – for guest players from outside CO playing on a team from any state (including CO) other than their home state.