REAL GK Training Philosophy:
At REAL we believe our GK’s should have a thorough understanding of their position & its subsequent training. We will deliberately define age group- specific competencies, and ensure that our training sessions reinforce the mastery of appropriate techniques. Our belief is that this structure combined with tactical education will provide developmental building blocks for every GK to progress within the game.
REAL has restructured the previous schedule so that, in addition to weekly sessions, each GK will have the option/opportunity to attend more training. Encouraging our GK’s to participate in extra sessions is the first step in continued development. GK’s who show the desire to obtain age-level proficiency through sessions could additionally graduate to older age groups.
GK Training Dates:
- Starting the week of August 14th and running through the week of October 23rd, 2017
All goalkeepers should bring the proper attire
- Long Sleeve Jersey – Training
- Pants or 3/4’s
- HS Girls (U15-U19) – 4:30 PM – 5:45 PM @ RCSC
- U11 – U12 Boys – 4:30 PM – 5:45 PM @ Red Stone #1
- U13-U14 Boys – 6:00 PM – 7:15 PM @ Red Stone #1
- JA Boys – 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM @ Highlands Heritage (Grass #1)
- JA Girls – 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM @ Highlands Heritage (Grass #2)
- U11-U12 Girls – 4:30 PM – 5:45 PM @ Red Stone #1
- U13-U14 Girls – 6:00 PM – 7:15 PM @ Red Stone #1
*Every GK will be expected to attend their once a week session.
If you have any questions please contact
Additional Goalkeeping Options
Real Colorado will be offering a goalkeeping camp through the year.
Real Colorado GK Staff
- Clint Baumstark
- Director of Goalkeeping
- Miguel Rosales
- ASSOCIATE Director of Goalkeeping
All goalkeepers Should bring the proper attire:
- long sleeve jersey training
- Pants or three quarters
- Cleats and water