Youth Training School (YTS)
YTS Morning School Winter Schedule
Our Philosophy is to develop the complete player; technically gifted, competitive, decisive players, with a passion for soccer, and a strong belief in oneself.
Our mission is to attract, develop, motivate and guide each of our players to reach for personal greatness.
We train to develop and we play to win… THE REAL WAY!
YTS Winter Morning Program Information
Feb/March morning sessions locations – Starting the week of February 24th – March 27th.
Tuesdays – Arapahoe Sports Dome 6:00 – 7:00am
- 6959 S Peoria St, Englewood, CO 80112
Wednesdays – Westridge Recreation Center 6:00 – 7:00am
- 9650 Foothills Canyon Blvd Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
Fridays – Southridge Recreation Center 6:00 – 7:00am
- indoor shoes only
- 4800 Mcarthur Ranch Rd, Highlands Ranch, CO 80130
YTS morning program is using GotSoccer software program for our registration/payment. We have set up the system listing our Feb/March sessions in two different programs.
– One program is set up for the player that attends one class a week (Feb/March one class/week session – $100.00).
– Second program is set up for the player that attends two classes per week (Feb/March two class/week session – $150.00)
Weather Cancellation Policy
– YTS follows the Douglas County School District weather policy, if there is a cancellation or delay, we will not hold class.
Questions: For questions regarding the YTS program please email us at YTS@realcolorado.net