Real Uniform Fittings
Uniform Fittings All teams have dates set aside to get fitted for their new Real uniform.
To help expedite the sizing process, all players should arrive in shorts and t-shirt. Players can try-on the uniforms right over their clothes. This will avoid having to use a dressing room and causing a backlog.
At the end of each individual fitting, the parent/player will receive a sizing form. This will assist you when placing your order online through your team account.
Please plan on attending the specified date for your team at the Soccer Stop located at 8130 S. University Blvd., Littleton 80122. Soccer Stop contact is Anthony Lieber – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- U11 Girls National June 12th 4PM
- U11 Girls Olympico June 12th 5PM
- U11 Girls Red June 12th 6PM
- U11 Girls White June 12th 7PM
- U11 Boys National June 13th 4PM
- U11 Boys Olympico June 13th 5PM
- U11 Boys Red June 13th 6PM
- U11 Boys White June 13th 7PM
- U11 Boys Silver June 13th 7:30PM
- U11 Girls Gold June 14th 4PM
- U11 Girls Silver June 14th 5PM
- U11 Girls Bronze June 14th 6PM
- U11 Boys Gold June 14th 7PM
ALL U12 & older OR U11 player’s not able to make their scheduled time – Soccer Stop Corporate Office 15055 E. Hinsdale Dr., Centennial 80112
- Real Boys June 10th 5:30-9pm
- Real Girls June 11th 5:30-9pm
- Real Girls June 17th 5:30-9pm
- Real Boys June 18th 5:30-9pm
Uniform Numbering System –
National – 1-20, Olympico 21-40, Athletico 21-40, Black 61-80, Red 41-60, White 61-80, Gold 81-99, Silver 21-40, Bronze 41-60, Platinum 61-80