REAL GK Training Philosophy:
At REAL we believe our GK’s should have a thorough understanding of their position & its subsequent training. We will deliberately define age group- specific competencies, and ensure that our training sessions reinforce the mastery of appropriate techniques. Our belief is that this structure combined with tactical education will provide developmental building blocks for every GK to progress within the game.
REAL has restructured the previous schedule so that, in addition to weekly sessions, each GK will have the option/opportunity to attend more training. Encouraging our GK’s to participate in extra sessions is the first step in continued development. GK’s who show the desire to obtain age-level proficiency through sessions could additionally graduate to older age groups.
GK Training Dates:
- Starting the week of March 14th & running through the week of May 2nd.
Age Group, Time, and Location:
- Every GK will be expected to attend at a minimum their once a week session*
- 05-04 Boys 4:30-5:45 @ Heritage (Grass)
- 03-02-01 Girls 4:30 -5:45 @ Heritage (Turf)
- 98-01 High School Boys 5:45-7:00 @ Heritage (Turf)
- 03-02 Boys 4:30-5:45 Heritage (Grass)
- 05-04 Girls 5:45-7:00 Heritage (Grass)
- 06-07 Junior Academy Boys & Girls 6:00 – 7:00 Heritage (Turf)
- U11-14 State Cup Boys & Girls 6-7:15PM @ REAL Complex (Turf)