Below you’ll find a wealth of resources designed to help you understand the abilities of players in your age group, set direction for your team, plan practices and more. If at any time you have questions or need help, please reach out to us. We want to make sure that your time coaching at Real is a fantastic experience for you and your players!
Educational Opportunities for Coaches and Parent Volunteers
Supplemental Coaching Clinic Dates @ Heritage Park New 9v9 Turf Fields
The new turf fields have lights and are located on the north/east side of the park where the old golf range used to be.
- Monday, March 13
- 7:00pm-8:00pm U5/U6 Age Appropriate Activities Part 2
- 7:30pm-8:30pm U7/U8 Passing & Receiving
- 7:30pm-8:45pm U9 and Older Best Practices
- Monday, April 3
- 6:30pm-8:00pm U5/U6 Age Appropriate Activities Part 3
- 7:30pm-8:30pm U7/U8 Best Practices
- 7:30pm-8:30pm U9 and Older Small Sided Games
Please note that each clinic is unique and geared towards the age groups listed. Coaches are encouraged to attend a minimum of one clinic per season.
Thank you coaches for all you do! If you have, any other questions feel free to email Theresa at firstname.lastname@example.org.