Join Real Colorado for soccer skill building led by our professional coaches, designed to fine-tune your player’s game while having fun along the way. Our camps offer preschool through elite competitive players an age and ability appropriate opportunity to learn skills like dribbling, passing, receiving, shooting and playing in small games. Whether you’re a beginner or a competitor, we have a camp for you!
We hope to see your player for a fun and engaging soccer experience during any of our upcoming camps. All participants should bring water, a soccer ball and wear athletic clothing with shin guards.
- Developmental Center: Can be a competitive path where players are working on skills to tryout for the Junior Academy or Competitive. For more information visit the Developmental Center tab under camps.
- Winter Junior Academy Skills Center: Only for CURRENT Junior Academy players and Premier Rec (Prep) players. Visit the Junior Academy tab for more information.
- Spring Break Recreational Camps: Give your U5– U14 player a fun and engaging soccer experience this Season.
- Cubbies Recreational Summer Camps: Give your 3 or 4 year old player an interactive soccer experience filled with fun games.
- Foxes Team Training Clinics: for Recreational and Competitive teams with flexible scheduling. Click here for details and registration
- Footability LIVE: is an unparalleled technical training camp. It’s our ultimate goal to take ALL players to the next level, while creating “difference makers” on the soccer field.
Camp questions? Click on any of the Camps above to be directed to Camp coach and registration contacts.