Join Real Colorado for soccer skill building led by our professional coaches, designed to fine-tune your player’s game while having fun along the way. Our camps offer preschool through elite competitive players an age and ability appropriate opportunity to learn skills like dribbling, passing, receiving, shooting and playing in small games. Whether you’re a beginner or a competitor, we have a camp for you!
We hope to see your player for a fun and engaging soccer experience during any of our upcoming camps. All participants should bring water, a soccer ball and wear athletic clothing with shin guards.
- Real Colorado Foxes Finishing & Striker School: Sundays, March 9th-April 13th. Click here for details
- Spring Break Camp: for Recreational soccer players, March 24-27. Click here for details
- Developmental Centers: for U8-U10 Recreational and Junior Academy players, beginning March 28. Click here for details
- Recreational Goalkeeper Academy: for U9-U10 goalkeepers, Mondays, April 7-28. Click here for details
- Pre-Tryout Camp: for Recreational U8-U10 players, May 19 – 21. Click here for details
- Summer Recreational Soccer Camps: June 23-26 and July 14-17, 2014. Click here for details
- Footability Live: July 7-10. Click here for details
Camp questions? Click on any of the Camps above to be directed to Camp coach and registration contacts.