Join Real Colorado for soccer skill building led by our professional coaches, designed to fine-tune your player’s game while having fun along the way. Our camps offer preschool through elite competitive players an age and ability appropriate opportunity to learn skills like dribbling, passing, receiving, shooting and playing in small games. Whether you’re a beginner or a competitor, we have a camp for you!
We hope to see your player for a fun and engaging soccer experience during any of our upcoming camps. All participants should bring water, a soccer ball and wear athletic clothing with shin guards.
- Developmental Center: Ages U8-U10 and includes 4 skill sessions. For more information look under the Developmental Center Tab
- Spring Break Camp: A fun camp for ages U3-U14. For more information look under the Recreational Camps Tab
- Pre-Tryout Camp: This camp will reflect the tryout process to help prepare the players for U11 tryouts. For more information look under the Recreational Camps Tab
- Recreational Summer Camps: Give your U4 – U14 player a fun and engaging soccer experience this Summer. For more information look under the Recreational Camps Tab
- Foxes Team Training Clinics: for Recreational and Competitive teams with flexible scheduling. Click here for details and registration
- Footability LIVE: is an unparalleled technical training camp. It’s our ultimate goal to take ALL players to the next level, while creating “difference makers” on the soccer field.
Camp questions? Click on any of the Camps above to be directed to Camp coach and registration contacts.