Join Real Colorado for soccer skill building led by our professional coaches, designed to fine-tune your player’s game while having fun along the way. Our camps offer preschool through elite competitive players an age and ability appropriate opportunity to learn skills like dribbling, passing, receiving, shooting and playing in small games. Whether you’re a beginner or a competitor, we have a camp for you!
We hope to see your player for a fun and engaging soccer experience during any of our upcoming camps. All participants should bring water, a soccer ball and wear athletic clothing with shin guards.
*be sure to check all the camp sections by scrolling down!
Recreational Camps: Join Real Colorado for soccer skill building led by our coaches, designed to fine-tune your player’s game while having fun along the way. Our camps offer your player an engaging soccer experience while learning skills like dribbling, passing, receiving, shooting, and playing in small games. Whether you’re a beginner or a competitor, we have a camp for you!
*Check out Holidays in the Bubble for 2007 and 2008 age groups under the competitive tab
Winter Skills Clinic
- Targeted specifically for players born in 2009 and 2010.
- 25 minutes of skills training – 25 minutes of game time
- $100 per player – includes a T-shirt
- 4 weeks long
- Westridge Rec Center – Highlands Ranch
Session 2 – January 31st – Feb 21st
- 2010 Girls – 4:45 pm FULL
- 2010 Boys – 5:45 pm
- 2009 Girls – 6:45 pm FULL
- 2009 Boys – 7:45 pm
Deadline to register is midnight, Jan 9th or when program is full.
Spring Break Camp
- Age Groups – 20012-2005
- Dates – March 20th – 23rd
- Location – TBD
- Times – 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- Cost – $100
Updates on Competitive Camps coming soon.
REAL GK Training Philosophy:
At REAL we believe our GK’s should have a thorough understanding of their position & its subsequent training. We will deliberately define age group- specific competencies, and ensure that our training sessions reinforce the mastery of appropriate techniques. Our belief is that this structure combined with tactical education will provide developmental building blocks for every GK to progress within the game.
- Location – Heritage Elementary School
- Time –
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm – U10 (06) – U13 (04)
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm – U14 (03) – U19 (98)
- Dates – Jan 23, 30, Feb 6 and 13
- Cost – $35 per session (so if you do one it will be $35 or if you do two sessions it will be $70 etc…
Developmental Centers: DC is a skills center on Fridays that focus on the basics: footwork, 1st touch, passing/receiving and ball striking. Every session uses game scenarios such as 1v1, 2v1, and small sided scrimmages to work on these topics.
Questions –Skye Dregalla
- 5 Fridays
- March 31st, April 7, 14, 21 and 28
- Highlands Heritage Park – exact fields are TBD
- Age group times:
- 2008 – 2005: 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- 2009: 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm
The YTS – Youth Training School
Our Philosophy is to develop the complete player; technically gifted, competitive, decisive players, with a passion for soccer, and a strong belief in oneself.Our mission is to attract, develop, motivate and guide each of our players to reach for personal greatness.
We train to develop and we play to win…THE REAL WAY
More Information on the YTS – October and Novemeber dates announced